martes

Night 1 ♥♠

At the begginning I hate Eliezer for since they had been told the stories of the war and all, why wouldn't the believe Moshe the Beadle? After all, he had been there and you would have to concider that although his story might sound a little exagerated for they weren't, the people of Sighet had been told creepy horrible facts. Why wouldn't they believe in a witness then? Well, before anything, all the stories of the holocaust remind me of some very gore and twisted stories that I've read before now, I never stop feeling impressed by the torture that has been applyed to others throughout history and I'm gonna continue reading this novel now.
Hopefully his fathers dies in Buna for I dont like the way he acts so protuberant and fair yet he cares more about appereceses with the community than about spending time with his family being a loving emotional father.

3 comentarios:

J. Tangen dijo...

If you do not begin to proofread, read more often and more carefully to remain in Pre AP next year.

2
2
1

Please correct the spelling mistakes. Job?

J. Tangen dijo...

I'll have to contact your house.

Anónimo dijo...

Princesita :) !

Paso a recordarte que has de publicar tu reporte de hoy en el blog de la carrera :).

Espero te haya ido bien el día.

Cuidate!
Besitos (K)