sábado

Genesis ♥♠

I've accidentally fallen behing on my blogs so I will create one for all of Genesis. The main idea of the complilations of Genesis is that God created it all and we must fallow that he intended us to follow. But it also reflects the flaws of
the human nature itself. For example, there are Adam and Eve are Cain and Abel. But it also shows the devotion and love there is with chapter's like those of Abram.
I really enjoyed the part of God wanting Abram to sacrifice Isaac to him since it shows a more evil true side of god as him instead of just giving also demanding from them something the cherish. It is also a defect on humans wanting to feel supperior and I guess we inherit it from god himself.
This reminds me of Noah's story which I liked since I find the particular story of the creator wanting to destroy his creations inoder of him to be able to be supperior again. Possibly this can be interpreted as God being afraid of his creation and wanted to stop harm b destroying it but yet he feels proud of a part of his creation so he lets some save themself from the faith of those who have sinned.
Then I remembered the story of Babel. I hated this story cause in addittion of not understanding it, it also confused everything I had read before. If it first says that humans are useless and we should kill them all accept for those few who haven't sinned, then why is it that these humans are so devoted if they knew not about Noah's story?
Anyway, I liked Adam and Eve story best. It was entretaing for some reason.

No hay comentarios: